Monday, December 15, 2008

Eugene Coffee Company - Art Show

So. I have another show!

I just finished hanging a bunch of prints at the lovely Eugene Coffee Company. The staff (and patrons) were very easy-going and seemingly unaffected by my slamming nails into to the wall, so thanks to you all.

I have both framed and unframed work up. The framed and matted prints are wall-ready. I've been making sure to frame everything in an archival manner. This means the work is really protected for the long term against acids being deposited or transferred to the work. I've been really particular about using 100% rag mat and backing, linen hinging tape, the works.

I'm also showing some gouache paintings I made awhile ago, and I've already sold one, so that's good news.

Here's what they look like:








The vibe in the Eugene Coffee Company is pretty mellow and its a nice, intimate space. I recommend to anyone interested in a relaxing place to have a quiet conversation or a place to sit alone and enjoy yourself.

If anyone might be in that area of town, please check out the work on display and let me know what you think, I'm always interested in getting some feedback.

Eugene Coffee Company
1840 Chambers
Eugene, OR 97405
541-344-0002


http://eugenecoffeeco.com/

1 comment:

Rant said...

Richard -

Congrats on the show. Will you ever have the chance to show any of your work down in California? I would love to see your art if you do.

- Jace

p.s. blog buddies rule