Friday, November 14, 2008

New Frontier Market - Art Show















OK, so its confirmed, I have a show for the month of November. :) After checking out my work, the lovely folks of Eugene's very own funky fresh grocer, the New Frontier Market, offered their space to me for the entire month.

After an adventurous day of pounding nails, climbing atop produce refrigerators, and talking squash with the locals, I'm happy to say the collection of selected works is now hanging! I'm especially thrilled with having a show here because whenever shopping there, I find myself digging the laid back atmosphere and crazy/cool people I usually encounter. Its always good vibes and I think folks will enjoy the art hanging there.

Added bonus: the store is also an official stop on the Last Friday ArtWalk. This will be my first time in the ArtWalk as a featured artist for the month of November. I can't wait to link up with the roving masses during that celebratory exploration of grassroots artistry.

Please join me in celebrating the opening of the show, Friday, November 14th, from 6:30-8:00 pm. There will be free wine tasting and good conversation for all who attend. Thanks for your support.

Richard


New Frontier Market
1101 W 8th Avenue
Eugene, OR. 97402

No comments: